terms of service
Article 1 (applicable)
- These Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between users and the Company.
- In addition to these Terms, we may make various rules, such as the rules for use, in addition to these Terms, (hereinafter referred to as "individual regulations"). These individual regulations shall make a part of these agreements, regardless of the name.
- If the provisions of these Terms are inconsistent with the individual regulations in the preceding Article, the individual regulations shall be prioritized unless otherwise specified in the individual regulations.
Article 2 (Registration of use)
- In this service, the applicant agreed to these Terms, and applied for registration by the Company, and the Company approves it to complete the use registration.
- The Company may not approve the application for use registration if the applicant for registration is the following, and shall not be required to disclose any reason.
- If you report a false matter when applying for registration
- When applying from those who have violated these Terms
- In addition, if the Company determines that registration is not equal
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
- Users shall properly manage the user ID and password of this service at their own risk.
- In any case, the user cannot transfer or lend a user ID and password to a third party or share it with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in in line with the registration information, it is deemed to be used by the user who has registered the user ID.
- The damages caused by the user ID and password used by a third party shall not be liable for any intentional or serious negligence in the Company.
Article 4 (usage fee and payment method)
- The user shall pay the usage fee to be specified separately and displayed on this website as a compensation for the paid portion of this service.
- If the user delays the payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay a delay at 14.6 % per year.
Article 5 (prohibited items)
Users must not perform the following actions when using this service.
- Act or act that violates public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe the copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service, such as the contents of this service
- Acts that destroy or obstruct the server or network functions of the Company, other users, or other third parties
- Acts to use the information obtained by this service commercially
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Acts to make unauthorized access or try this
- Acts to collect or accumulate personal information about other users
- Acts that use this service with an unauthorized purpose
- Acts that cause disadvantages, damages, and discomfort to other users or other third parties in this service
- Acts that become other users
- Advertising, advertising, solicitation, or business acts on this service that we do not permit
- Acts aimed at encountering an unknown opposite sex
- Acts directly or indirectly to anti -social forces in connection with our services
- In addition, the act of judging that the Company is inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
- The Company may suspend or suspend all or part of the Service without any notification to the user in advance if there is any of the following reasons.
- When maintaining or updating the computer system for this service
- When it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outage or natural disasters.
- When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- In addition, if the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damage to users or third parties due to suspension or suspension of the provision of the Service.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and registration deletion)
- If the user falls under any of the following, we can limit the use of the Service to the user, or to delete registration as a user without prior notice. I will do it.
- If you violate any of any of these Terms
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registration matter
- If there is a default of payment debt, etc.
- If there is no response from the Company for a certain period of time
- If this service is not used for a certain period from the final use
- In addition, if we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by the Company's acts based on this Article.
Article 8 (withdrawal)
Users shall be able to unsubscribe from the Service by the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 9 (Renewal and exemption of warranty)
- The Company has effectively or legally defective or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, perfection, effectiveness, compatibility to specific purposes, defects, errors, bugs, and infringement of rights. Included.) We do not explicitly or implicitly guarantee that there is no.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by users due to this service. However, if the contract between the Company and the User (including these Terms) regarding the Service becomes a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this exemption is not applied.
- Even if it is specified in the preceding paragraph, the Company damages from special circumstances (the Company or user or user or user (the Company or User or User) among the damage caused by the company's negligence (excluding heavy negligence) due to negligence (excluding heavy negligence). We do not take any responsibility for foresight or foresee the damage.) In addition, compensation for damages caused to users due to default or tort due to debt due to negligence (excluding heavy negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fees received in the month when the damage occurs.
- The Company shall not be responsible for this service for transactions, communications, conflicts, etc. between users and other users or third parties.
Article 10 (Change of service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of the Service or stop providing the service without notifying the user, and is not liable for any damages caused by the user.
If you decide that it is necessary, you may be able to change these agreements at any time without notifying the user. If the use of this service is started after the change of these Terms, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the changed terms.
Article 12 (handling of personal information)
Article 13 (Notification or contact)
Notifications or contacts between users and the Company shall be made according to the method specified by the Company. The Company notifies or contacts the contact information from the user, regardless of the change notification according to the system separately specified by the Company, and notifies or contacts the contact information as the currently registered contact information is valid, and these are users. It is considered that it has reached.
Article 14 (Prohibition of transfer of rights obligations)
The user cannot transfer or provide the right or obligations based on these Terms to third parties without prior consent of the Company to a third party.
Article 15 (Joice Law / Judge)
- In interpretation of these Terms, the Japanese law is a compliant law.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the service, the court, which has jurisdiction over our head office, shall be exclusively jurisdiction.
Build Amplifier Co., Ltd.
Minami Harimaya Town, Kochi City, Kochi Prefecture1-16-17